Given the nature of atmospheric storage tanks it is extremely important to implement a detailed inspection program to ensure long term integrity for these assets. TECS® is able to support you in conducting tank inspections, and with implementing a structured approach towards documenting these. That will also allow developing a RBI (Risk Based Inspection) program within your organisation that will ensure out of service time for your atmospheric storage tanks is minimised.
TECS® is able to conduct the following atmospheric storage tank inspections:
- API 653 tank inspection
- EEMUA 159 tank inspection
- EPA LDAR and NTA 8399 emission measurements
- PGS 29, VLAREM I, II and III and TÜV TA-Luft compliance audits
- API 2000 and EN 28025 venting reviews
- NFPA 11 and EN 13575 firefighting infrastructure review
- Fit for service inspections
- Out of roundness and verticality inspections
- Coating inspections
- Material thickness inspections
Not only will we be able to conduct and structure the inspection programs for you, but we will also ensure that data collected and compiled will be structured to allow the best possible availability and access for both the internal organisation as well as any authorities requiring access to your tank inspection records.
TECS® will be working with you to ensure your atmospheric storage tanks will meet the highest standards with respect to integrity, reliability and operational performance.