TC2i secondary seal
The TC2i is an independent rim mounted secondary seal. As such it will still seal off the rim space even if there would be an issue with the primary seal underneath. It consists of metal compression plates where behind these compression plates a continuous vapor barrier is installed which provides excellent vapor tightness and ensures a very effective seal. At the tip of the compression plates is a rubber sealing lip profile, providing the seal against the tank shell. The TC2i seal will be designed according to API 650 and all other relevant (inter)national requirements such as EN 14015 and EEMUA 159.
Features TC2i seal:
- Reduces emissions significantly, seal is gas tight and independent
- Seal has working range of –X/+3X according EEMUA 159
- Meets the most stringent international environmental regulations and requirements
- Centers the external floating roof
- Prevents rain and contaminants to enter the tank and stored product
- Generates an uniform pressure against the tank shell
- Gas tight seal, excellent emission reduction (>99%)
- No rim fires possible after installation, fire-safe seal
- Economically interesting because of the seal design
- Maintenance free
- Long service life
- Easy installation with hand tools only (no hot work required).